Let’s Fix Disney World!

Some our top favorites do not have Disney IP…

ToT
Space Mountain
Expedition Everest
Pirates of the Caribbean (there is IP now…but only because of the ride)
Haunted Mansion
PeopleMover
Soarin’
IASW
CoP
RnRC

2 Likes

Seems like someone hasn’t seen this classic from 1997!

4 Likes

That came out after the ride. I have seen it. Twice.

Oh my!!! You poor unfortunate soul!!

I couldn’t even finish it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

First time through I thought it was bad. Second time through, not quite as bad. Watched it with my kids ahead of a Disney trip.

2 Likes

My answer to @Flavita’s original question:

MK:

• Replace Space Mountain track with a single, smoother, more thrilling coaster.
  • Replace the blasters on Buzz with something easier to track and shoot
  • I like the Sugar Rush retheme idea for Speedway
  • Don’t touch PeopleMover or CoP
  • Replace Stitch with something completely new in that space - maybe an Atlantis or Treasure Planet dark ride or simulator attraction?
  • Add stairs to Astro Orbiter or something. Getting to that loading platform is ridiculous.
  • Add an Indiana Jones ride to Adventureland – maybe effects similar to Disneyland’s but with a mine cart coaster ride vehicle?

EP:

• Coco retheme at Gran Fiesta Tour
  • Add a Mt. Fuji coaster at Japan pavilion as originally envisioned
  • Mulan coaster or dark ride in China pavilion
  • Get that gd Mary Poppins ride in UK. :rage:
  • Retheme the walls in future world to Labyrinth

AK:

• Zootopia / Moana retheme of Dino Land! (Sorry Dinosaur lovers …)
  • Put a Raya attraction in Asia :pray:
  • Put a Wakanda land somewhere

HS:

• Add capacity to Oga’s and / or make it more like a dinner theater (or turn Starcruiser into a dinner theater attraction accessible from the Batuu shuttle dock).
  • Add another ride in SWGE that is themed to the original and / or prequel trilogy characters (add a time warp if you have to …)
11 Likes

Inspired by @darkmite2 ’s ideas for Tomorrowland on another thread, let’s not forget. :blush:

3 Likes

Oooh I like this idea.

2 Likes

You have my attention…!!!

9 Likes

LOL that part was just a test to see if anyone was reading closely. :rofl:

7 Likes

4 Likes

I would love a 5th gate to be full of thrill rides. I don’t even care about the theme. Just put some huge coasters in there, and not little ones that fit in a building. Let’s get some 300+ foot drops.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure those types of parks already exist all over the US :sweat_smile:

Or go to a county fair if you’re feeling like risking death :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

They do but I love Disney. I just would like to get it all done in one trip vs going to other parks. I just want one 5th park. You can have the other 4 just like they are. And I am confident I’m not the only Disney fan that wants big rides. They are missing a big market.

4 Likes

No thanks. Even I am not that brave. Rides stink and you might die. Not worth it.

4 Likes

This isn’t the part I’m opposed to

This is! It’s hardly Disney if there’s no theme

3 Likes

Well then they can theme it but when they did that for Tron it took half a decade. So I’m willing to forego theme to just get a functional ride.

5 Likes

Bold of you to assume that’ll make the process any faster :rofl:

6 Likes

So true.

2 Likes

Sounds too much like a Six Flags. They “theme” major coasters, etc. I wouldn’t want that at Disney. But coasters are extremely expensive these days. On the other hand, Epic Universe is putting in a bunch of coasters.

Anyhow, I think a fifth gate could be water based, a la Tokyo DisneySea or something.

5 Likes