Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie for Breakfast

I know Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie opens before the World Showcase opens. I am wondering how crowded does it get in the morning? We are thinking about getting breakfast there around 9:30 AM. TIA!

It’s never been busy when I’ve been there in the morning. Enjoy! It’s such a relaxing breakfast.

2 Likes

Already on the schedule for June 2019, lol.

2 Likes

We were there from 9:20am to 9:50am in March, after RD FEA. We were the only one eating outside and I’d say at least half the places inside were empty.

Even though Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie opens before the World Showcase opens, I think it doesn’t see many people before 11:00am, because almost everyone in the park that early want to ride somes attractions before the larger crowds of late morning / afternoon.

As for the food, my daughter is still talking to me about that “Macaron” has the best thing in the world. That “Jambon-Fromage Croissant” was also amazing.

1 Like

A lot of people forget that they are open and stop at Norway. Between FEA and the school bread etc. people don’t venture further in because they will double back and go to Soarin etc. They aren’t going to make the trek to France even though it’s such a yummy breakfast :slight_smile:

I agree! It would be a great breakfast item. I had it as an afternoon snack.

1 Like

You would have to double back anyway. You can’t go past Norway when walking clock-wise until 11am.

It would only be people entering via the IG who would really be heading to Les Halles first thing.

I need to check it out in the morning sometime, then! It’s always a zoo in there in the later part of the day. Which is a shame because it’s so yummy!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I am really excited to have breakfast here!

I’m having breakfast there on 29th June 2019. Care to join?

Would love to but the commute would be impossible. Plus husband and children will have missed me being gone the week prior.

1 Like