Legoland touring plan advice?

Hi everyone,
I mostly just lurk but I have a question-not sure if I posted it in the right place. We are planning to go to Legoland for a day in early June. I have the UG Beyond Disney, but it doesn’t seem to be up to date with all that is in the park currently. Has anyone been to Legoland lately, and is there a plan you would recommend to navigate the park? I have DS7 and he is lego crazy, NOT a thrill ride person (likes 7DMT but did NOT like Splash). Are the coasters crazy there? If they are at all thrill-ish we will skip. Thank you!!

Everything is aimed at the under 12 age group. There are a couple of slightly thrilling stuff but that’s it.

I would start at the back with the driving and flying schools. The flying school has a height restriction on it, not sure what it is tho.

Then head to the adventure land area. The Johnny Thunder aka Indy ride is inside but the queue is hot.

As it gets hotter maybe head across the centre to the Wave surfer and then you can get some shade either in the old Cypress Gardens or the gaming centre. Make sure to see the stunt show, it has seating under cover too.

Work forwards to the water ride. You will get drenched, so you might want to start with that if it’s a hot day and then head to the back of the park. But we saved it until last and roe it over and over!

We didn’t do the Heartlake area, but I think it has one of the more thrilling rides too.

The Backside of Magic podcast did an episode on Legoland not too long ago. I bet it would be helpful for you if you have a chance to listen.