Le Cellier vs Yachtsman

I’ve been planning to go to the Yachtsman on our Epcot day but now I’m second guessing myself and wondering if it’s easier just to stay in the park.

For food quality alone, would you pick Le Cellier or Yachtsman?

Oh boy…that is not an easy one to answer!

Have you eaten at either one previously? If you have done one but not the other, go for the new experience.

Don’t be concerned with the distance to the Yachtsman. It’ll be at most a 10 minute walk from the International Gateway. And, I love any excuse to see the Boardwalk/Beach Club area.

No I haven’t eaten at either. It’s good to know the walk is that short though, that helps!

Ok…so, the ambiance at Le Cellier is pretty great. I ate there several years ago, and enjoyed the whole experience. I wouldn’t hesitate to eat there again, but I’ve been on a mission to try as many new places as possible each trip.

You may just have to flip a coin unless someone else can strongly recommend one of the other. :smile:

I have eaten at both and my vote is LeCellier. Do you have the DP? If not I would actually pick Shula’s.

Yes we have free dining. We’ve never eaten at TS before, we usually stay offsite and do CS in the parks, evening meal offsite.

I’m thinking Le Cell will be harder to get than Yachtsman?

I agree LeCellier may be a little harder to get (it is smaller). I have heard that LeCellier is well known for it less than stellar service, and my experience was that it is not great but I still had better service at LeCellier than Yachtsman.

Le Cellier will be harder to get. The restaurant is surprisingly small and of course there’s huge demand. But, start early and often for the ADR.

I agree with @PrincipalTinker about Shula’s. It on the road less traveled and gets top marks.

Side note: I enjoy when @PrincipalTinker and @missoverexcited are in the same thread so I can see your Tinkerbell avatars alternating! It’s the little things… I need a new avatar!

1 Like

Haha I love Tinkerbell.

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like