Latest permitted entry

Anyone know the policy on how close to closing time they will still permit guests to enter a park?

Until closing time. Park does not clear until 1-2 hr after closing so you could still shop if you enter 1-2minutes before closing.

2 Likes

Last week ( Wednesday 5/16), the doors to the shops all shut at 12AM (closing time). I’m not sure if that was because it was an EMH time or what, but I was surprised the doors were physically closed and locked at closing time, especially as I had intentions on shopping at the time.

Anyone have any insight?

That’s different than the last time we were there late. The park closed at 1AM but we were still able to shop to our heart’s content - I couldn’t find what I wanted, but had no trouble shopping on Main Street. No EMH so that may be the difference, or they have changed policy since, but I do find it hard to believe they turn down shoppers on the regular. Uncle Walt tends to like their cash…

agreed, it was a complete departure from what I remember from the last time I was there, which is why I was wondering if there was a change or it was because of EMH.

I did close out the park on Saturday (another 12AM close), but I honestly don’t remember if shops were open. I was more interested in waiting for teh Kiss Goodnight.

2 Likes