Late July TP

I know there have been a few conversations, and I am starting another one. I am working on our TP for our trip in 2 weeks. For morning of Friday 7/19, it shows I can do all of the Headliners at DCA (TSMM, Guardians, RSR, Soarin, GRR, Incredicoaster) between 8 and 10:30am, with only a FP for Soarin. I am really just not believing it right now. I was last there in 2016, but this has not been close to my experience. I keep telling myself this is just a rough outline and not a step by step, but I don’t know…

1 Like

I agree that this sounds strange…that’s a lot of headliner attractions that are all over the park to do in 2-1/2 hours. I’d buy the MaxPass to be able to get as many FP as possible.

1 Like

It depends on the crowd levels. That sounds a little off for a low CL day, but not way off. What is throwing me is the FP for Soaring rather than RSR (unless that is the ride it has you RD). I have gone in grabbed a fp for RSR and then headed to IC X2, TSMM, GotG, and then used my fp for RSR in 90 minutes, so it is not unthinkable that you could add GRR and Soaring in another hour. However if it was me, I would grab another fp for Soaring (which has increased in popularity due to bringing back soaring over CA) once I tapped in to RSR (if using MP) then ride GRR while waiting for my fp.

1 Like

It does have us getting FP for Soarin. Ride guardians first, which was always my plan. And I had presumed FP for RSR. Which I still may do…

1 Like

I probably would do the same (and usually do)

Have some friends there right now. Said they went at rope drop today and did almost all of the headliners in the first 2 hours, including smugglers run. Anxiously awaiting our turn next week.