Late arrival, no insurance?

If we arrive a day later for some car emergency or something, would Disney still let us in? We’ve paid in full by that point. My husband is worried that we should have purchased trip insurance now.

Just call up the hotel directly and explain your situation. You’ve paid for the room, and so it is yours whether or not you use it, but sometimes I’ve had wonderful luck with Guest Relations having them even credit back the cost of one night of the room for having to check in late or leave early.

1 Like

In my experience, Disney is incredibly accommodating. Should you have an issue, just call and let them know. I’m sure they’ll work with you!

1 Like

I added insurance. We’ve never added it before, but DH is so worried that they would send us away at the door if we were late. Since it’s Christmas, he doesn’t want to take any chances. They let me add it since the trip wasn’t yet pain in full. I’ll pay it off in the next few days, once I get to Target lol

1 Like

Sometimes paying for insurance is worth the peace of mind it provides, even if you don’t end up needing the benefit it provides. I’m glad they let you add it!

1 Like