Late Afternoon Fastpasses

Click on modify, and mess about with the times. It won’t cancel the ones you have unless you choose a new time, and it will warn you first.

Unless I’m missing something, you would have to use all of your first 3 fast passes anyway. Even if you see something open up at a certain time later and you have not used your 3rd, it really doesn’t matter, correct?

Correct, you have to use the three Fastpasses before you can book a fourth.

Although if you saw 7dmt open up and you had Pirates left for your 3rd fp, you might want to change the fp. Pirates is easy enough to get later on, and you could always do it stand-by in a lot less time than 7dmt. So it’s worth checking once in a while, just to see if there’s anything available that you really want.

1 Like

I have different understanding. i.e After using one of 3 , I can reserve another FP. This is my first time as well so will appreciate if anyone can clarify

Yes, that’s correct. And once you’ve used that 4th Fastpass you can get another, and so on.

You must use all of your pre-booked fastpasses before getting a 4th. Then it’s one at a time after that.

Once you’ve used ALL your pre-booked fastpasses, you can get another. Then it’s one a time.

1 Like

You’re right - I misread the comment as “After using 3”. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I then saw your earlier reply so I realised you did know. It’s easy to mis-read stuff!

1 Like