Last of Harmonious barges in place

True…although it appears they were testing individual features of the barges. So they weren’t going for full-on fountain mode, but testing various pressures at various nozzles. I don’t think we can judge, yet, the final effect by any means.

3 Likes

oh. :frowning: I didn’t realize I had to watch a video.

1 Like

Hoping it will be less mist mode and more fountain mode during the day.

1 Like

agreed!

1 Like

I need to google it, however not sure I want to google it.

2 Likes

Judging by the water in the lagoon, it looks like it could have been a little windy that day as well. So maybe the specific testing combined with the wind caused the mist, just maybe…fingers crossed it looks good

…and there will be windy days/nights in the future …

1 Like

As evidenced by the frequent closure of the Skyliner.

1 Like

:thinking:

Fifth and Final Barge is now in place

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/harmonious/news/07apr2021-fifth-and-final-major-piece-of-hardware-now-in-world-showcase-for-the-upcoming-harmonious-show-at-epcot.htm

1 Like

It just gets better and better doesn’t it? I mean why not just build a friggin wall in the lagoon and call it good?

8 Likes

Yeah this looks awful. The best part of World Showcase was that view across the lagoon. This… :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

5 Likes

Can I call it Fred?

4 Likes

I know they keep trying to distract us a with talk of a fountain…but I still haven’t seen any convincing pictures of that working out too well yet.

Maybe it will be one large misting station for the hot Florida summer days. They’ll have to install some wind machines too.

2 Likes

Perhaps, once the fountains are working on it, they will do day-time projection mapping where it shows images of what the other side of the lagoon looks like.

3 Likes

I was just about to say the same thing!

You do you boo boo

1 Like

Viewing the barges…

5 Likes

The fountains are going to be ludicrously oversized and out of proportion with the lake.

Harmonious had better be a life-changingly awesome show.

6 Likes