Last minute visit chaos - tour help =S

Just went back to read–tomorrow is the day! I hope everything goes according to plan (whatever you decide that may be), and, even if it doesn’t, that you all have the best time!

Here we go! 5th in line to park, in security lines at 7:02, and waiting to begin my LL hunts and make our way to Webslingers.

Edit: apparently our first ride of the day is… The bus shuttle! Hope there aren’t a million people at the actual taps when we arrive :grimacing:

4 Likes

YAY!!!

You’ll be fine! Have all the fun!

1 Like

All these already-present walkers are giving me WDW anxiety :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They don’t start security for those that walk until the first bus is on its way. So hopefully you stayed in fantastic position.

Yep, walked onto Webslingers (wife whooped me!) and now about to walk onto GOTG with LL. Just bought $I’LL for Radiator Springs and got LL for Monsters, so we’ll do those and the rest of Cars land in order of how the other waits dictate. Then onward to follow the rest of the plan outlined above. So far so good, thanks again for the tips everybody!

5 Likes

Yay yay yay!! You got this & are off to a fantastic start!

2 Likes

Webslingers
Guardians LL
Monsters LL
RSR $ILL
Mater
Little Mermaid
Zephyr
Lunch
TSMM LL
Incredicoaster walk-on
Snack

Time: 11:15 and just about to board Incredicoaster w/LL again

5 Likes

Looks like you are having an amazingly productive day!

2 Likes

Amazing. What was for lunch & snack??

2 Likes

To ensure quickness, just corn dogs and then ice cream because that’s what we found first along our way. Lame, but ice cream is always good.

Next was
Goofy LL
Miguel meet (missed it but stayed to get some photos)
GRR

Shopping

Now in our way to Philharmagic to kill time before Soarin LL at 140. All we could muster.

After this, maybe Turtle Talk for a couple min and then off to Disneyland! I hope the standby lines settle down in the evening?

3 Likes

Late evening, after the projections, FL should settle down quite a bit.

2 Likes

If you’d rather not wait in the lines that’s a good time to do things like the train or other transportation (a boat in Rivers of America). Or Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, wander the lobby at least with some Disneyland history & memorabilia.

Those are among our favorite things to eat in a Disney park. You did well.

1 Like

You’re killing it!! Way to go.

1 Like

Since 2pm we’ve been at Disneyland. Here’s the rundown as we wait for the projector showbat 905:

Tiki
Dole Whips!
Pirates
Lunch/snack

Buzz
Shopping
Pinocchio
Snow White
Dinner
Mansion LL
Splash LL
Thunder Mtn LL
Indiana Jones LL (still took at least 30 min).

After the projection show, we may not last long. LL for Space Mountain are gone and standby is 2hrs, Mr. Toad, Nemo, Orbiter, and Alice are 30+ each right nos, and those are pretty much all we wanted to do afterward. Jungle Cruise was a 10 min wait but we wanted a good place for the show instead. Jones was 85 standby when we just went on it 15 min ago.

If these lines don’t calm down quick, we’ll have to call it quits. I hate to do it because we’re usually rope drop to close-down, but after the past few days we had we’ve been running on ached and pains most the day as it is. DS8 got hit with tiredness too. We were at Magic Mountain from open to close yesterday, too.

Good thing we planned on coming back next year, there will be a few things we’re missing one way or another anyway. Matterhorn, Toon Town, and whatever we don’t finish tonight.

But all in all it was definitely a successful trip! Thanks again to everyone who helped me make the first half of our day easy!

5 Likes

Well, son fell asleep while waiting for the projection so we’re heading back to the hotel.

Did a little final shopping, looking for Goofy stuff for my wife. For some reason finding a Goofy specific shirt or any other merchandise is always a huge struggle. But I was able to get her a big Goofy statue for her birthday in about a month! That was fun carrying around most the day - lol

3 Likes

Good to know you’ll be back next year! All in all, you got a lot done!

2 Likes

Awww, so hard to last a full long day. If we don’t take a midday break my kids get sleepy (or fall asleep) as soon as we stop go-going. The only way to maybe stop it is sugaring them up so they stay awake to at least enjoy the show.

You did fantastic & hope the taste you got was enough to hold you over until your full trip next year. If you want to share, would love to hear your thoughts overall :slight_smile: