Last Minute Dining in 2021--Can I Survive with no ADRs?

It’s true - at least for Contemporary restaurants. Screen shots from my phone in NY right now…

2 Likes

Checked GF and Poly and no such restrictions.

2 Likes

Oh wow ! Thanks for the screen shots! And sad :weary:

2 Likes

Wow!!

1 Like

Well I can still park for free with my AP at TTC and go to all the places :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ok I gave you a heart based on the premise of not shooting the messenger :joy:

Hate the message

3 Likes

I understand. Granted this may be for Spring Break only, but something to keep an eye on!

1 Like

Absolutely! But then summer breaks follow pretty closely :expressionless:

Yup.

1 Like

Just thought of something: what if you are a guest at another resort? Are they discouraging ppl from visiting other resorts for anything other than ADRs? I wonder if the CR is having more parking issues than other resorts?

Thanks for the heads up, @lizzieanne771! We’ll keep an eye on this trend…

1 Like

For sure! So far it is ONLY at the Contemporary. I played around in the app and that is the only one that gave me that message.

2 Likes

I think you are good if you go via Disney transportation. Just not driving.

The initial speculation on the other forum was that it might be limited to around breakfast time because of people trying to park and walk over to the MK. But it is still up now.

2 Likes

I agree with the AM and the short walk over. But ppl can skip an ADR and pay less for parking via no show penalties. Unless they are going to have ppl put something on their car windows about parking privileges, like they used to do, they will continue to have a problem.

1 Like

Mara recently had dinner hours open up through the end of April. I’m hoping they’ll extend that as we’ll be at AKL end of May.

2 Likes

that is great. i missed Mara when i was there :disappointed:

1 Like

Is Mara the quick service for Jambo? We will be there and it would be helpful to eat there on arrival day!

1 Like

Yes! And I have 2 “forever refillable” mugs for there from…2010? 2005? And a DS16 that loves to run for refills. :joy:

1 Like

Great news! I’ll pencil that into my itinerary. Hopefully it doesn’t have the same capacity issues as the quick service at CSR like @Tall_Paul1 mentioned.

1 Like

Hi, everybody! This is my first post here. :grinning:

You might find this article from the Touring Plans blog useful. I read it earlier today. They mention a few QS locations where people are more satisfied than they were pre-COVID. Also worth noting the ones that have declined the most.

8 Likes