Last (full) park day - recommend special treat?

Is there anything your family typically does or that you’d recommend doing on one’s last (full) day at the parks? It’s always nice to have something special planned to end a trip. Maybe some sort of character meal or fireworks party or the like?

(All that we probably would do on the day we’d fly home is eat a quick breakfast and get to the airport for an early flight. For us, any sort of “grand finale” would probably be on the day or night before.)

1 Like

We’re driving so on our check out day, we have Bon Voyage Breakfast. This is our first trip but I hope this becomes a tradition!

5 Likes

We ended our trip with dinner at CRT, but it was also my sister’s birthday!

1 Like

We ended our last trip with dinner at BOG and had our picture taken with the Beast.

This next time, we will not be having any sit down meals. Instead on the last day I have planned for us to get the Kitchen Sink as a nice ice cream snack on the way out.

2 Likes

For us it’s character breakfast on check-out morning if flight time allows for it.

1 Like

We are ending our trip this time with HEA dessert party. It will be our first time to see HEA and first time for a dessert party. Crossing my fingers that it’s a hit!

2 Likes

For my family it is a fireworks dessert party. Last trip we did the Star Wars party and this trip we are planning on Frozen Ever After party at Epcot.

2 Likes

This will be our first trip. I didn’t know how our stamina would be on the last day/night. I did book a character meal at Crystal Palace. It’s not super special but it was on the must go to place for the kids. Pooh has a special place in all our hearts, mine especially.

2 Likes

We did an early breakfast at Cape May on our departure day a few years ago. My DS really liked it.

1 Like

Depending on what the day will be like, I’d suggest Hoop De Doo, or the Hea dessert party.

1 Like