Last day suggestion

That’s what my sis and I are doing on our last day in january. I’m soooooooooooooooooooo tempted to add another park day but it will just make that day more stressful - even if it’s good stress for the most part - than it needs to be. DS will give us the chance to just enjoy and relax and not feel hurried, like you said

2 Likes

Homecomin.

Get yourselves all super fat and happy before you have to get on a plane.

That’s my plan :smirk:

1 Like

I squeeze every second I can out of the parks …although touring resorts w/ holiday decorations is appealing.

I land at 10am on the first day of my January trip and will be heading to MK after checking in. My flight out is at 8pm so a morning at MK to say goodbye before lunch at Steakhouse 71.

1 Like

The night we arrive is a Sunday so enchantment is listed as 8pm and park closes at 9 for VMAH. Would buses still go from either Poly or WL to HS (9pm close) or Epcot (10pm close)? We could then take the skyliner though that could be crowded. Or we can take a Lyft. Monday is our MK day so ultimately ok if we miss the fireworks but it would be great to have an exit strategy either way.

I feel ya! We will do 3 days of RD to close. DD8 (almost 9) loves every minute. I’ll be the one tired. I just get too paranoid about plane delays etc to do park days our traveling days.

I’m not sure about to HS, given how close to park closing it is. They MIGHT allow you to get to EPCOT, but that won’t really help you, because you can’t get to the Skyliner from the bus station in front of EPCOT without walking through the park.

Okay. Here is an alternate plan.

Upon arrival, take Skyliner to HS, then hop the bus to WL. Take the boat from WL to MK, and then start around to GF, Poly, and then CR. At CR, watch the fireworks from the 4th floor balcony, and IMMEDIATELY walk over back to MK to catch the POP bus…hopefully nabbing it before the mass exodus of crowds. It is less than a 10 minute walk.

1 Like

Thank you so much. It would have never occurred to me that of course I wouldn’t be able to get from the bus stop at Epcot to the skyliner.

That’s a great alternative plan and lets us get an earlier dinner at geyser point. Last time we were there we walked to CR from MK to grab an Uber so I’m familiar with the walk.

Found the info on the 4th floor CR location. Listing the link here for others.