Kiester Coaster at Luna Park Pool

We are there Oct 10-18. The whole time at BW. I have 3 kids. We have done WDW a handful of times but have never really taken time to use/enjoy the pools because we are always at the parks until close. With the shortened hours, this was our trip to enjoy the pools too! :confounded:

Aww man, I hear ya! That’s a tough week. Are you in a studio? There are a few nights here and there at Boulder Ridge? We check in on the 17th and that night seems to be a tough one to get.

We are in a studio. Only BW, BC and Poly have studios that sleep 5. Since we are renting points from a friend, we are limited to the amount they have. Keeping fingers crossed that maybe we can get a couple nights at BC.

Boulder Ridge does sleep 5! They have the pull down Bambi beds. And are similar points to BWV! (And a cool pool slide!!)

Oh! I didn’t know that. I will check that out too then! Thanks!

1 Like

BRV/WL was awesome for kids. Not only a slide at the big pool but also a great little kids structure with two additional slides. Our kids had a fabulous time there.

2 Likes

Well, we just added a night there! And are planning a full pool day on our checkout day.

4 Likes