Kellogg's Giving a Night in the Cinderella Suite

Specially marked boxes of Kellogg’s products announce a sweepstakes to win a Disney Parks Vaca.

When you read the fine print for the current prize (through August of 2015) “Fairy Tales & Fantasy” you see that you can choose between a Disneyland prize package or this one from WDW:

Walt Disney World® Resort standard hotel room for three nights with welcome basket, a one-night stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park, $500 Disney Gift Card, 5-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper® option, $300 in Disney PhotoPass™ Service products, a Disney character meet-and-greet, a VIP seating at a parade or show, and the services of a Disney VIP Tour Guide.

Krikey… I didn’t know they were giving out evening stays in the castle anymore unless your name happened to be Suri Cruise.
www.kfr.com/disneyparks

Anyone else familiar with ways to win a night in the coveted suite?

6 Likes

Legally they can only let people stay in it for free (thank you Keys to the Kingdom tour!) so it’s only ever up for grabs as a sweepstakes prize.

7 Likes

There goes my liquor budget. PURCHASE ALL THE SPECIALLY MARKED KELLOGG’S PRODUCTS!!!

9 Likes

Literally laughing out loud.

2 Likes

Nooo, don’t blow your booze budget! You can enter without buying the cereal. Check out the T&C page. A little more work, but you can enter as many times as you’d like.

5 Likes

That would be sooooo awesome, but I never win ANYTHING (just ask my DH). :frowning:

Putting DH on this…he likes to enter sweepstakes and occasionally wins. However, he can’t seem to find it online. Hint?

NVM, I found it. So guess you plans the Disney trips in this family?

You know it!

And, I put the link in the original post:

2 Likes

Still trying to figure out the ‘no purchase necessary’ part. Perhaps when I’m sober…

Edit- nevermind

3 Likes

Imagine the bbw if one of us won this!

2 Likes

It’s for 4 people, right? I’d have to draw names out of a hat. There is no way I could pick just 3 leftovers.

4 Likes

C’mon you know @DarthDopey and @KeliJ would find a way to sneak us in. It would be like House Party in the castle!

4 Likes