Just Scored BOG for Dinner

Just happened to check MDE for any reservations at BOG on August 22nd. I got a dinner reservation for 4:35:grinning:Hopefully our flight will be on time and we’ll be able to make it. Moral to the story…KEEP CHECKING…

5 Likes

The reservation finder has been a miracle tool for me. It got us 8am PPO breakfasts at BOG and Crystal Palace for the week before you, PLUS a BOG lunch reservation at 12:35 on the 21st!

I’m so excited, I get to eat in the beasts castle twice!

1 Like

Definitely try the reservation finder. I have gotten everything I searched for in the past!

When does your flight arrive at MCO?

12:30, the ME to the Contemporary

You should be fine…enjoy!

I just want to make sure I’m not missing something here. By reservation finder, do you mean where you put in a request and your email and it emails you if it finds something? You can only do two at once? I just want to make sure I’m not missing another link. Thanks!

Yes that’s the one.

I just snagged a 1:40 lunch reservation for BOG for our last day thanks to the reservation finder. I’ve checked almost every day since mid-March and haven’t seen anything so getting this was unexpected.

I got one too! Lunch res at 12:35 on our last day, I was so excited! Love the reservation finder.

Woo hoo! Gotta love that sweet feeling of success!! So glad it worked for both of you!!

where is this reservation finder?

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder

Here you go

1 Like

The reservation finder is amazing. Congratulations!

thanks!!