Just how nuts are you?

Yes! I was asked a similar question earlier today and wrote quite a long answer. I’ll try to find it.

1 Like

I am a sucker for Disney hoodies! Maybe it’s because I live in Colorado and get way more use out of them than t-shirts, but I just can’t help myself. My other craziness is fooling myself into thinking that an annual pass saves me money. It gives me DISCOUNTS on FUN and pays for itself since I use it a lot and have a lot of fun!!! … Not the same as “saving” anything!

1 Like

TMI !!! :rofl:

I have the spreadsheets to prove that this Disney math works in my favor!

Never you mind that it assumes any given year we will take a pre-planned amount of Disney trips in a year & that they are no less than 3/year. And of course the hotel, gas, food & merchandise expenses are absent from this calculation.

But the spreadsheet still says I save money so I’m stickin to it.

2 Likes

My favorite shirt I found was the Toy story characters posed as the posters in the stretching room of the Haunted Mansion

1 Like

The Saga:

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/disney-duds-the-underwear-chronicles-possibly-nsfw/50218?u=mousegirl42

:wink:

1 Like

When we were at MK in October, there was a lovely young woman in one of those great Disney dresses greeting everyone she passed cheerfully. She was a Disney princess in her soul! She glowed :heart: You rock that Disney dress!

And get these: they’re memory foam! I wore them with my Alice dress for MNSSHP and they looked good with a dress and we’re super comfy:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01NGU5H1L

@twophish clearly said it was TMI! :wink:

2 Likes

Me too!

Same. 7 days * 4 people = 28 new t-shirts. All themed for the park we were at.

1 Like

I actually have some Skechers very similar to those and they’re fine for an evening that includes some sitting down (I wore them into Epcot to wander the World Showcase and have a leisurely dinner), but my difficult feet really need a running shoe if I’m going to be doing several hours of moseying/standing in line.

1 Like

I love the Disney Dress Shop dresses! The Monsters Inc one is my favorite. I have a boatload of LuLaRoe disney clothes – shirts, dresses, and leggings. More than is reasonable for a person to have. I wear them to work. It’s fun to wear the dresses because unless you look close, it’s hard to realize what they are. The day my boss figured out my dress was minnie mouse was the best. He commented that I clearly have a problem. I pity him and his unmagical life.

3 Likes

I have a friend with a Cricket that cuts them out and presses them on for $5 a shirt.