Just did FPP and not in love with them

Yes. Thank you for reminding me. Epcot was my last day to book and by the time I got to that point I just wanted to throw some things down so I could work on trying to modify the ones I cared about. I don’t even know what to do with Epcot. It is our least favorite park. Maybe I will just see if I can move those second two up a little to condense it.

1 Like

2 Likes

That looks good. If you show up for Test Track closer to 11:25, ride, spend time in the lobby exit area, then head over to Mission:Space, ride, and spend time in the exit area, you’ll fill a good portion of that time. Each lunch, and you’ll be close to your 12:25 time.

1 Like

For your AK day, can you get an earlier EE? Ideally, I’d want to have those two tier 2 fast pass windows done by 1 pm, so that you can maximize your chances of using same day FPP drops for FOP to both modify the 6:15 to an earlier time, and get additional same day FOP fast passes. We had really good luck with the same day drops on our trip - over the course of 2 days we got them 4 times, and probably could have gotten more if we tried (for 4 people, crowd level 4). We initially had a late time for our FOP fast pass, and at the 11:01 drop modified it to 12:50 pm, then once we tapped into that FOP fast pass a little before 1, we got another FOP fast pass while in line at the 1:01 pm drop. If it is only your sister, depending on crowd levels she may well have good luck with the same day drops.

You might try for similar luck with same day drops to modify your SDD fast pass at HS.

For Magic Kingdom, if you think you will rope drop, then I would drop the PP fast pass and rope drop that, so that you use up your initial 3 as soon as possible since it is pretty easy to get additional same day fast passes at MK. Or just keep trying to modify between now and your trip, and even day of. People change plans all the time.

1 Like

If I rope drop Navi how long will it take?

We showed up at park open and basically walked on. That was last August.

1 Like

Ok. I changed up AK too

Got FOP earlier. Hoping to do Navi at RD followed by FOP. Then have KS FPP and Dinosaur.
We might try EE standby, but I’d forgotten that we have that private party for our homeschool group the next night from 8PM-11PM and it includes Triceratops Spin and EE. We should be able to ride it more than once then. Albeit in the dark.

2 Likes

How early do they let you in? Did you show up just as they let you in?

As they let us in.

I mostly agree. This is what we did with FPPs on Aug 29, the first day of the new tiering:

1. had TSM booked for around 9:30 – got in the FP queue right at 9:30 after our first visit to Batuu
  2. booked a FP for Voyage of the little mermaid for the ~10:30am showing
  3. scanned in to that 5 minutes before the window opened but didn’t join the (at that point empty) queue because we needed a washroom break
  4. after the washroom, checked if the VotLM FPP had cleared, and it had
  5. booked our 2nd tier 2 FPP whose window was already open for the Disney Jr Dance Party which was just across the courtyard from VotLM
  6. tapped in to that but walked in the opposite direction of the queue and as soon as it cleared from MDE grabbed a FPP for Tower of Terror that was either 15 minutes out or I modified it to be
  7. took a few photo pass photos en route to kill time (and tried to modify it a bit sooner) and tapped in at what I thought was 5 minutes early but was 6 so the cast member had to fix it.
  8. either in the brief ToT FP queue or once we were done I grabbed RnRC FPs for DS11 and me that, with maybe 2 minutes of modifying, started in less than 5 minutes.

I felt like a bit of a dirtbag tapping in and then skipping the two shows but also very pleased with the flow of the morning. If Indiana Jones’s first show had been earlier we would have got a fast pass and actually gone to that, but we’d already seen the Muppet and Frozen shows and the kids said no to all the other shows.

1 Like