Just another trip report-Live!

Well, today was supposed to be a Disney day. HS and MK. DB has a bad sore throat so I moved everything over to Thursday instead. Thursday was supposed to be IOA but we will have to move that to our departure day. I took an Uber to Walgreens and got some get well supplies. Hoping he takes this rest day and will be able to go to the parks tomorrow. I usually do everything I’m really excited about first but this time I saved the best for last. :weary:

5 Likes

The food! It’s making me hungry! And you two are so cute! Hope you’re having a great time.

1 Like

I just got sick in Florida … not Covid. I hope he feels better soon!

2 Likes

So sorry to hear :pray: for a quick recovery!

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

I will just put our Disney day here as well since there’s not much to report. We rope dropped HS at 8:30 Disney plus entry (not resort guest) and rode ROTR in 55 min. Then we had a drink at Ogas, shared a meal at docking bay and went to Indiana Jones. After that rode ToT and left. HS felt incredibly crowded and I can’t believe that was a level 3. No way. Slinky was at over 100 mins. I’m not really a fan of HS.
We got on a bus to MK and it was raining. Most rides were closed. We did the tiki room and then skippers canteen. Rain was pouring buckets and even pirates closed. DBs nose was a faucet and the rain was making him feel worse. Had to cancel our California grill reservation during fireworks time. And I’m feeling like I wasted 4 grand.

6 Likes

I’m sorry you had such a disappointing experience. I hope he feels better soon.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry, that’s a really rough day.

4 Likes

We had an incredible day at Animal kingdom yesterday. I will probably do a trip report on the WDW forum later. Today we are doing Epcot. Unfortunately we won’t see MK fireworks at all this trip. We will see harmonious tonight though.

10 Likes

Glad the trip took a turn for the better! Harmonious is better than Enchantment, I think. Although the new stuff with Walt at the beginning is a huge improvement.

3 Likes