Just a wish from someone who does not like math

One of my grandfathers was a lawyer and two uncles and a cousin. Some of the most intelligent men I’ve ever known. They were kind, generous and civically active. You are in good company. Tip my hat :womans_hat: to you

1 Like

This probably has a lot to do with when in my life that I took this class and when I initially learned differential equations it was a bit of a rush job because my physics class had an undocumented requirement.

Agree! DH and I had the Deluxe DP in February and it was totally worth it. All of our TS meals were either Signature or Character Dining and we used up our snack credits on high dollar snacks at the Festival of the Arts and Venti 5-shot lattes at Starbucks. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Our last few trips just happened to be during festivals (not hard these days mind you) and we were able to use the snack credits there to basically have an extra meal.

1 Like

This is Pierre de Fermat (he of the “last theorem”).

He was a lawyer and a mathematician.

As — fortuitously — am I. I have degrees in both Law and Math(s).

6 Likes

And these restrictions caused you difficulties during your recent trip did they? (Spoiler: No. They did not.)

1 Like

as the person responsible for a lot of the data analysis and financial projections of my firm, this is so terribly, terribly true.

It could have been an issue…

LOL.