Just a Thank-You!

Hi all - I wanted to send a huge smile and thanks to this site & forum members for all the planning info and “inside tips”! Don’t know how anyone could plan Disney without this group!! I discovered a bit of a fail on my end this week: we’re staying a week onsite, and had our 60-day FPP date 2 weeks ago. I booked all of our week’s park days, (up until 2 am, lol), all went well, woohoo! We’re also staying off-site a few more days, have 2 days’ park tix for that time, I didn’t think I could book FP for those until 30 days out. HOWEVER, just discovered by accident yesterday that I could totally book them after all, and was in a mad panic to get what I wanted…and couldn’t seem to get KRR at all for our family of 4 for AK…but through the magic of TP (lol), I used the “book separate, close-together FP times,” and even with one child under 7 (for whom I copied my plan to hers)…lo & behold, we’re now good to go :slight_smile: I know this is a long post, and that we would def get onto KRR without a FP…but now, we don’t have to wait as long that day. And that, lovely people, is awesome news for this mom!! Thank-you all! Have a great wknd!!

8 Likes

I agree with you. Everyone on the forums is really helpful and provides so much great information.

Just a question in case I missed something. Were you able to book your FPPs 180 days in advance? I thought just ADRs could be booked that far ahead and that FPPs could be selected at 60 days out for those staying on property.

Lol…nope, I was at 60 days, just like everyone else…yet another brain bubble haha!

OK. Thanks for letting me know. I’m at 263 days out right now, so I want to be sure I’m ready to hit the ADRs and FPPs when I can do so.

1 Like

Edited :smile:

1 Like

That’s great news @jumully!! Enjoy your trip!

1 Like

Have a great trip!!

2 Likes

If you set up your dashboard on the touring plans site it helps you to remember those important dates, as well as help you see your countdown.

2 Likes

Thanks for this report! I heard about that glitch around 4 months ago (it works on the other end too). I am going to bookmark your post so I can link people to your post!

2 Likes