Just a little castle Christmas magic

Just thought I’d share some castle shots from our evening outing to the Magic Kingdom tonight. We hung out just to enjoying the holiday feels 4-8 pm.

26 Likes

Fabulous!!:heart_eyes:
Are you heading back any time soon?

1 Like

Maybe EC on Monday. No promises. Have some things in the air. I’m looking forward to your live trip report with your lovely daughter’s.

1 Like

Gorgeous photos!!!

2 Likes

Let me know. We are at BWV.

1 Like

The castle overlays change every 15 minutes. We saw 4 different ones. I don’t know if there’s more. I recommend grabbing an outdoor table by the plaza or hang out in the picnic area there to relax, watch and enjoy the magic. Sooooo pretty. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks. My cell pics are not the best. I attribute it to pixie magic dust

Great pics! It looks busy, did it feel it?

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing the magic!

1 Like

Yes it felt busy. But my DH thought that there was enough space to keep away from others and mask compliance. Although he saw signage and CMs w/ lighted signs they were not correcting ppl w/ masks below their noses. I did tell a tween to put his mask :mask: up. He didn’t but it made me feel better. The wait times were all 30-50. We didn’t go to ride though went to see Christmas :christmas_tree:. We only rode HM b/c wait was 10 min; it was really a walk on but it took at least 5 minutes to get through all the empty switchbacks :pensive::smirk:

3 Likes

Brings back memories of our holiday trip last year. I recognize one of the projections from the Minnie fireworks. Thank you for sharing. Wish I was there.

1 Like

The Tomorrowland Terrace, currently repurposed for a relaxation station, would be a GREAT castle viewing place (as we know w/ Disney making $$$$ using it for dessert parties) but they don’t allow anyone to sit where you can see the castle. Maybe it was just when we were there; maybe we should have asked if we could go near the balcony edge.

1 Like

So lovely! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like