Just a few days!

So hitting Universal in a just a few more days (YEAH). Any last minute advise etc.

You’re all set, just relax and enjoy @davidtyost!!!

Get the Lard Lad donut. You’ll thank me. Can’t remember, do you have kids with you? Make sure you stop at the talking fountain at IOA. Pool hop!!! Where are you staying again? The pool bar at Royal Pacific has great food and drinks, very underrated.

Aaah! I can’t remember what I’ve told you and what I haven’t. We loved walking to the parks in the mornings from RP, so beautiful and relaxing, and shorter than we expected. The Minions ride was totally fun. If you get a rainy day, you MUST do Diagon Alley in the rain. We really enjoyed our experience with our kids at Margaritaville. They definitely cater to families there.

Oh!! Do the raptor encounter at Jurassic Park. We skipped it because the kids were tired and there was a line and we didn’t know anything about it, but when I got back I keep reading that it’s one of the best things in the park. I really wished we had taken the time.

Universal is so much more relaxed a vacation than WDW. You will have time to do everything you want to do. Loved it. Enjoy!

THANKS!!! looking forward. Wish we were doing Universal last as it seems like it will be more relaxing. Staying at Portafino.

Have a good time! We’re going in a few days, too :smiley: