Jungle Book Show

When will the Jungle Book show be added to TP and do you know what times the show runs? We will be in WDW in 26 days. So the show will just be opening but we were hoping to get our plans finished up.

No times released yet that I can find. TP can’t update until Disney gives them more info. Stay tuned!

No details (times, dining packages, etc.) have been released yet. Based on sunset times, it’s not likely to have a first show until around 8:30 (at least in the summer). If they do 2 shows, I’m guessing it will follow the F! model and be at 8:30 and 10:00. If 3 shows, I’m guessing 8:30, 9:30, 10:30. If I was going to be there felt the “need” to make a TP before the times were released, I would probably put a “break” in from 8:00 - 9:00 and label it JB Show - knowing that it might change.

Another word of caution about TPs at AK. NO ONE has any real idea of what the PM activities will be like with regards to crowds, and how the new activities may affect the crowds during the rest of the day. I would take ANY AK TP with a very large grain of salt until there is actual data to drive the system.

1 Like

We are going to be there in 33 days…there is so much new stuff …maybe…happening during that time. AK will be open at night…Soaring coming back to Epcot (the day after we leave, June 17th)…I can’t seem to find any info on if there are going to be Star Wars fireworks at DisneyWorld this summer…Norway? Is the new Anna Elsa frozen ride open yet? OVERWHELMING!!!

Kenny the Pirate published this yesterday : Jungle Book: Alive with Magic Dining Packages coming soon - KennythePirate.com

He also reported show times as 8:45, 9:30 and 11:00

WOW!!! 11 pm?

The 11:00 I get, but 45 min to run a show and then clear and reload a 5,000 seat arena that has limited entry/exit points seems cutting it very close.

The response on chat was that it is a 20 minute show?