Hi there! I hope you can help me with some advice about timing and hotel choice. We are considering our first WDW trip in June 2021 once my daughter gets out of school. Do you think it will be miserable with the heat and masks? It will be my husband’s & daughter’s first trip. We had to cancel last spring due to Covid and we have been dying to go ever since. Should we just wait a year or take the plunge? Also, if we do go in June - I am wavering between a deluxe (Wilderness Lodge) or a value (AOA). It’s a thousand dollar difference but I’m wondering if it’s worth it to have a nicer hotel since we may want to go back mid-day. Thank you all!
My backup plan is Hawaii if we don’t make it to WDW this year.