June 2015 Park Choices

Just joined touring plans this week so my first post!
We have been to WDW twice before but this trip we are incorporating Sea World, Aauatica and Discovery Cove.
Me, husband, 17 yr old and 7 yr old

We are staying at Windsor Hills the first part of the trip and then moving to POP on 6/5/15
I am having a hard time choosing which parks to go to on each day (no park hoppers)
Epcot is our least favorite park

June 4th (will be at Windsor Hills) and using complimentary tickets on this date (relative works at WDW).
Possibly go to DHS or EPCOT
June 5th -moving to POP at some point- AK, MK or Epcot
June 6th - Epcot, DHS or AK
June 7th - MK or AK
June 8th - any park (but we need get back and pack - have to be at the airport at 6:30am the next morning)

Any advice is much appreciated!

Have you looked at the Crowd Calendar for the days in question? It is my first stop when trying to decide what parks on what days. Disney Crowd Calendar

Here are some tips on using the CC to pick park days http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/park-recommendations

1 Like

The last Star Wars Weekend of the year will be at the Studios Friday - Sunday of your visit. If your family enjoys Star Wars, then plan to be at the Studios at least one day over the weekend (normally, I’d suggest Friday, but Touring Plans forecasts the Studios to be less crowded over the weekend). If the Star Wars events don’t appeal to your family, then it looks like Thursday is a good day to visit that park.

For the other days, I usually choose my park dates based on when each park is forecast to be least crowded. Since you’re not park-hopping, you may also consider whether you’re likely to use Extra Magic Hours while you’re staying on-property.