Joining rooms at Pop

Good morning,
I was trying to do my research before posting however I can’t seem to find my answer. I was wondering if there are any preferred rooms that are joining to a standard room at Pop Century? I know where the preferred rooms are located, but didnt know if there were standards next to one of them due to a bad/blocked view? As always, Thank You!!!

Not that I am aware of. When we stayed, we ended up with three preferred rooms, two of them connecting. (Ours was a king room, and the connecting had two queens, so it was great for us.)

We lucked out, though. My DS and DIL booked a preferred room, but we booked two standard rooms…so Disney put us all three in adjacent rooms in the preferred section.

Honestly though, I am not sure there is much benefit to being in a preferred room at Pop. The difference in the amount of walking is minimal, so I wouldn’t necessarily pay extra to be in a preferred room there.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! My daughter and I have a standard however my sister just booked a preferred for her family. She originally was staying at Movies. Now that she will be at Pop, was wondering if we could try (no guarantee) and request to be close.

1 Like

If you include that you are traveling with your sister (and even better if you can provide her reservation number information), and request to be as close as possible to them, it might happen. In the very least, not put you on opposite sides of the resort! Perhaps even give suggested locations such as if they are in the 60s, ask to be in the 70s or 50s.

1 Like

I think there is a travel with number that you can use on both reservations to have your rooms assigned near each other. You have to call Disney to get it. Not sure there is a way to get it online…

oh wow, thank you! I will look into this as well!!!

1 Like

Call Guest Services and get a travel-with number. Then they will know that you want to be as near to one another as you can be

Oh I see that was just suggested above :laughing:

2 Likes

great minds think alike!!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I actually got the tip from @OBNurseNH on another thread. I had actually never heard of such a thing before. So @JennTobi , I’m just out there spreading her knowledge :grin:

2 Likes