Join me for Topolino's Sunday?

So all my different possible friend plans for Sunday have fallen through. I have room for 1 for my 11:30am breakfast reservation and since it’s so popular and hard to get I thought I’d put this invite out here. I won’t judge if you order and eat every entree and I promise not to be too cringe with the characters even though I am sooooo excited to see them in their cute little outfits. Any takers?

8 Likes

Yes I would love to!!!

(Shit. I won’t be there :cry:)

5 Likes

That would have been awesome!

I will be in Clearwater and have most of the day free… but won’t have a car until Thursday. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Well, @Julianne_fki just did a one day fly-in, fly-out for DLR; you could totally do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Don’t tempt me.

3 Likes

Enablers Unite. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Airlinus preventus

(It’s outta my hands)

3 Likes

Love when you talk in dead languages. :stuck_out_tongue:
@LTinNC82 Sorry for the temporary highjack of your thread.

2 Likes

I’m here for the peer pressure :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sounds like another good @Randall1028 t-shirt idea.
But he’s busy in The World right now.
Hey, maybe he could be your Topolino winner. :rofl:

2 Likes

Wish I could. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

If the offer is still on the table, I’ll go if you’ll have me. But if someone brings a better offer, go ahead and take it. I can only bring defunct fastpasses, after all :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I make no promises on being extreme in enthusiasm to interact with the characters. But I will have no problem throwing you to wolves-er-characters :wink: I am an enabler, after all.

13 Likes

:+1: Enjoy!!
Liner meet badge??

1 Like

Yeah, it exists. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet! It will be interesting to see your bottomless stomach in action!

7 Likes

This is going to be a fun trip. I have extra space on quite a few reservations so I’ll be throwing stuff like this out here throughout the trip.

3 Likes

Oh i gave that up. @amvanhoose_701479 is now the bottomless pit. :slight_smile: Now I only eat less than a —hahahaha yeah I couldn’t even finish that. But I definitely am not going to go for any records. :slight_smile:

Just to confirm, what is the date? 9/25?

Sunday the 26

Hey! I just show up with a better plan than you! (All these kids need to earn their keep somehow!) :laughing:

3 Likes