Jet Blue is having a flash sale!

Flights are as low as TWENTY dollars from some markets!

If you’re going any time soon, you should go check it out!

2 Likes

Is it bad that I’m basically willing to go wherever $20 will take me right now??

5 Likes

Today’s conversation is tomorrow’s meme.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

FYI $20 only takes me to Washington, DC which is probably the last place I’d like to be right about now! But $90 to Bermuda isn’t bad at all.

2 Likes

I can’t even get to Buffalo and $20 here… But I would go to DC!

I was just going to post about this! I saved $600 by changing my airport from my local airport to Boston. Well worth it. Here’s hoping a vaccine is out and effective by this time next year so I can use that money for a trip to Jamaica :sunny: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I was so excited and was going to go home for a few days, but it starts AFTER school should be back in session. :frowning: And ends just before my scheduled Feb cruise. :frowning: :frowning:

Ooh!! Actually I did a little looking into things and I got my flights for Marathon Weekend!! I’d booked them using miles on American, but thanks to COVID I could cancel those no questions asked and get my points back (and the service charge) - and I had money in my JetBlue travel bank from cancelling the birthday trip flights that more than covered the flights down!!

So BONUS!!!

6 Likes