January 26, 2020

January 26, 2020 seems to be an anomaly, it is only predicted as a 1, while the surrounding days are higher. Anyone know the reason for this?

1 Like

I have noticed this as well, as it falls in the dates for our planned trip… Would love to do HS that day if it truly is supposed to be a 1…

yes, we’ll be there too, just seems odd that Saturday is predicted 8 and Sunday is 1! I hope the 1 is correct!

1 Like

waves to my Disney week buddies

I assumed that was a mistake, but I don’t know how that all works.

I would pay not attention whatsoever to CLs this far out. In July things might be more realistic.

2 Likes

That number will change. In my experience, it’ll be updated at about six months out and then again about 60 - 30 days out. I’ve booked 180+ days out based on CL 1 or 2 days to see them jump as high as CL 5 a few weeks before. I have been to WDW on a 2 before and it is awesome! <fingers crossed for you!>

It won’t be a 1. It’s likely a problem with TP’s software. The same Sunday in January 2019 was a 1 because of significant downpours all day. I know I was there. TP’s software likely just rolled it forward to 2020 without being aware. Kind of worrisome that nobody at TP is catching this.

UT puts that date at a CL 6.

1 Like

Yes, 6-7 seems more accurate given crowds at the same time last year.

1 Like

Thank you for the insight! I was wondering why historical crowds for that date were a 1. That makes sense! I’ll be moving my HS day…

well, that makes sense; but I agree, seems like that should have been caught before it was released on the website!