Jambo House OPEN for bookings!

Ahh DVC owners. It is showing “sold out” for regular bookings through Disney.

Ah, sorry I missed that part. Only the DVC villas are opening, not the Jambo cash rooms.

1 Like

Totally my mistake - didn’t notice I was posting under DVC. Thanks for your help though!

2 Likes

So is there a date where Jambo DVC is opening? Is it already opening? I keep seeing conflicting dates. I thought it was previously listed as July 10th but now it looks like that was removed on the main Disney site.

It’s July 10th.

I wonder if it was causing confusion by having it listed, people thinking it meant AKL was opening?

Of course, take this with a pinch of salt. It’s still entirely possible it changes!

1 Like

So I was looking on the DVC site and found this:

All Disney Vacation Club Resorts at Walt Disney World are now open with the exception of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House which will open July 10. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village is open and welcoming home Members and Guests. Members with confirmed reservations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House prior to July 10, will be transferred to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village. Upon the reopening of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House, Uzima Pool will also open, however, all other amenities such as restaurants and merchandise locations will remain closed until the rest of the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge opens. A shuttle from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village will be provided where available merchandise locations and restaurants are located.

So only the pool will open, not The Mara or store.

1 Like

That really makes AKL inconvenient for a lot of folks with no QS available.

We will have a full kitchen and I’ll plan accordingly. But other resorts are at least close to, say, QS breakfast where you could pop over to eat. Or multiple TS. How is Sana’a going to handle dining for an entire resort full of people?

:thinking:

I think there was talk of it being QS all day. Not sure though. I think it stemmed from the Mara CMs being brought back to help at Sana’a.

But Jambo isn’t far from KIdani, you could pop over for breakfast, which is QS at Sana’a.

I’m at Kidani

1 Like

Sorry, misunderstood your post. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like