I've missed you guys! Strange time to come back, I know

I used to visit the forum daily in 2018-2019 and then fell off the face of the earth. I’m back and I realized just how much I missed these conversations! I hope everyone is doing well under these circumstances. This is definitely a forum that will bring joy in an uncertain time.

I am starting to think about possibly planning an adults only trip in 2021 for my 40th birthday and look forward to reading your posts and asking questions. Love to you all! xoxo

18 Likes

I was thinking of you a few days ago! Welcome back.

1 Like

Mine won’t be adults only, but I am planning a 2021 trip for my 40th as well!!!

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back!! I took my first adults only trip in February and it was amazing.

1 Like

I’m going to need ALL your tips! :slight_smile: If you have any favorite moments that you think I should definitely do (as all my other future trips will most definitely include my 3 crazy children), definitely let me know!

1 Like

It was seriously amazing. Went with DH. We did two DAH events, ate as many signature meals as we could squeeze in, stayed at BWV (amazing), and experienced Nomad for the first time!!

I did a trip report. I’ll link if for you if you wanna check it out. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back. I took an adults only girls trip last summer to celebrate my milestone birthday and it was so crazy fun.

1 Like

Welcome back! I’d love to do an adults only trip one day. Really, the things I’d like best is a solo trip. Someday…

2 Likes

Welcome back! Before I had kids, I went on many adult only WDW trips. I highly recommend dinner at California Grill followed by watching the fireworks from their terrace.

1 Like

Welcome back. Hope you have fun planning your trip.

1 Like

Welcome back! DH and I take an adults only trip once a year. It’s now become more important to me than the family trips :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Howdy!

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back! Add me to the list of those turning 40 next year. Focusing on a summer trip now rescheduled from Spring Break, which may or may not happen. But this reminds me, maybe I should start thinking of a 2021 trip for my birthday, too.

1 Like