It's the most wonderful time of the year! - A trip report

Have all the fun! Your boys look so excited!

8 Likes

Landed in Orlando. Got room ready text. So far, so good!

15 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

AND put out an epic blog post updating about the new LM rooms at CBR!

Impressive!

10 Likes

18 Likes

Welcome Home!

6 Likes

Have a great time— also love the Beach Club!!

7 Likes

21 Likes

Understandable, but if you decide to abandon your reporting and solely focus on your family, remember to let us know beforehand so we don’t get in a frenzy. :wink::joy:

22 Likes

Boys picked TT as our first attraction. Luckily I secured an LL just before putting my phone into airplane mode as we were about to take off.

Really great to be back at WDW and love seeing everything decked out for the holidays. Crowds at Epcot tonight were light. We wandered around for a bit, rode TT, thanked the Phonecians and saw the Epcot 40th Spaceship Earth show, did some shopping and playing with a few of the golden statues with MB+. All in all a relaxing evening at Epcot and a good kickoff to the trip.

After being up since 5 AM, we are turning in early and getting ready for MK tomorrow morning and some resort hopping!

26 Likes

Hello!

21 Likes

hOORAY!!!

3 Likes

It is not crowded.

19 Likes

That is not something that usually goes with WDW.

That castle is looking beautiful today!! :heart_eyes: Thank you for posting that picture.

7 Likes

Is that someone in your party or did they photobomb in style?

5 Likes

Put your glasses on… that’s his wife :rofl:

9 Likes

I did not know that.

6 Likes

He didn’t really it’s just a running joke

:blowfish:

11 Likes

This is such a great picture!

(the family one from last night)

5 Likes

Ok in my defense, when I zoomed in it was super low res. Then after reading your comment I went back and clicked on the photo before zooming and then it was in proper res. My brain constructed a completely different person with the fuzzy image than the one in the actual photo. :rofl:

Edit: here’s what it looks like if you pinch and zoom without clicking the photo first:

10 Likes