It's beginning to feel a lot like...summer?

I don’t dabble in such witchcraft! :wink:

(Not at current prices anyhow.)

3 Likes

Bummer. I ordered some short sleeve T shirts too, but I still want have some pictures wearing my Christmas sweaters!!

1 Like

I totally understand when you have a large group to transport, but is it really that much cheaper to drive (including gas, wear and tear to vehicle, food, hotels and such for the extra days you are gone) when it is only 2 people? I need a financial breakdown on this, please.

2 Likes

In 2020, for me and my wife, it was about the same cost, including hotels, gas, and food, so we flew. This year, flying would cost us twice as much, even with higher gas prices. So, driving it is!

3 Likes

My app is giving me nothing higher than 64F next week!

1 Like

We used to drive down to DL every year at spring break. 18 hours minimum one way. But so worth it instead of paying for three plane tickets. I totally get it. And … I kind of love a road trip. :red_car: :railway_track:

2 Likes

I love a road trip, but it takes a real masochist to sign on for east coast to west coast round trip more than once a decade or so!

6 Likes

Try uninstalling and reinstalling. See if that helps.

5 Likes

Try blowing on the cartridge. That always works for me.

5 Likes

Yes absolutely this

4 Likes

Hopefully it will be closer to 70, as I know you would prefer that. But no more than 70, that’s my limit. :rofl:

4 Likes