It's beginning to feel a lot like...summer?

I wore a sweatshirt to/capris to the party last year and it was perfect. It was around 52. Daytime was too warm for it, but early mornings were chilly if the sun wasn’t shining. In fact, my first HS day I made it to the Skyliner and decided to go back and change into tennis shoes and socks. I was wearing sandals and my feet were cold. I think you will find the weather a good combination of perfect. Sometimes a t-shirt/shorts, a sweatshirt/shorts, long pants/light jacket, etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We arrived last year Dec 17th (I think?). Anyway our whole trip had temps in the lower to
Mid 80s. We had taken jackets for evening and didn’t need them. It was lovely!

2 Likes

The first night we arrived, it was lower 50’s at Epcot. Too cold there. But the weather was beautiful after that. Sunny and mildly cool during the day, a little chilly at night. I’m ok with upper 70’s but it does loose that Christmas feeling. Tomorrow we will be 72 and rainy… :confused:

I must apologize. I sold my soul for temps in the upper 70s to low 80s for Nov 29 thru Dec 4. I’m afraid you’ll have to deal with it, or else outbid me with a couple of souls from your own family.

15 Likes

You don’t get enough cold weather in Michigan, from like September to May, you want to ruin Florida???

4 Likes

Many years ago, I was in WDW in the end of December and temperatures dropped down into the 30s/40s. I’d be happy with the 70s.

3 Likes

(pssst… he hates popcorn too!)

:wink:

:blowfish:

4 Likes

It’s my fault. I put in an order for the upper 70s weather.

6 Likes

I have been complaining too. I hope to wear sweaters at least at night! Snow, Santa, hot chocolate - in warm weather? Nonsense.

I am so looking forward to the weather!!

I’ll be going from this

To this

Glorious!!!

6 Likes

Right?? There’ll be plenty of winter temps for the holidays when I get back to NJ. In Florida I’ll welcome the Santa-in-a-Speedo weather!

5 Likes

Please no :laughing:

3 Likes

Okay, just a regular swimsuit then.

5 Likes

WITH a rashguard please :wink:

5 Likes

One year, back in high school, out family decided to do Christmas in Tampa at a condo on the beach. It was lovely and warm…but didn’t feel even the slightest bit Christmassy!

So, I would like it to be cool enough to throw on a sweatshirt or something at least some of the time!

(As of right now that appears will only happen in the evenings or early mornings.)

1 Like

To Australians, warm summer-like weather actually makes them feel Christmassy! :wink:

6 Likes

Do I LOOK Australian? (Hmm…wrong question…) Do I SOUND Australian? (Hmm. Forums, no sound.)

You’ll just have to trust me…I am NOT from Australia.

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to phrase this question without sounding snarky but it just isn’t possible. So just know that there is no snark behind it, I’m really just curious.

Why are you coming here for Christmas time if you would rather be in cold weather for Christmas?

10 Likes

Well, we will actually be in Michigan for Christmas proper. But we are choosing December for Disney because we loved seeing all the Christmas decor and such in the parks in 2020. So we decided to do it again! (But it was much cooler in 2020!)

This thread is really just a fun little thread, though, not to be taken too seriously. We are going to have an awesome time. It just would have been AWESOMER if the temps dropped a bit. Like 5 to 10 degrees. That’s all I’m asking! :grin:

3 Likes