It's alive! New automatic fax for Disney room requests

thx!

1 Like

Ok, set up the fax request and have not had any confirmation it’s been sent. When are the faxes sent, as we are at 5 days now?

The fax will be sent today. You should receive notification of that late in the day today or perhaps early tomorrow. At least that’s been my experience in the past

1 Like

Hi, We’re in the UK and have booked directly with Disney for our upcoming stay at Beach Club.

I seem to have an 8 digit confirmation number on all the UK documentation but a different 8 digit confirmation number when looking in MDE.

Which one should I use?

Thanks!

I wasn’t sure either so put one in the confirmation number and the other in the free text box to be in the safe side.

This is probably a good idea.

Well it worked so it must have been!

Thanks for the tip!

Out of interest, which way around did you put the numbers? UK or US one in the title?

Seeing as it worked for you I’d like to do the same!

Now you’re asking! I’m pretty sure I put the MDE number as the confirmation number and the UK one in the free text box.

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

check your dashboard alerts on touring plans. That is where it showed the confirmation last year

Thanks. Checked the dashboard and it’s been sent now :slight_smile:

:+1::clap: Come back and let us know if you got what you requested!

Got the exact room requested at POFQ, yay!

3 Likes

Yay!

We do not travel until Sept 9th. I will update when I do tho

1 Like

I just added a room request fro BLT. It only shows the room I selected. Should I select other room numbers and manually type them in just in case this one is unavailable? I am looking at lake view studios and would like the outside, upper level of the south tower.

There’s usually an area where it indicates exactly what you should put in the text. Just copy and paste that information into the body of the text

Hi everyone!
My first time using this service. We leave in late October. Staying at Polynesian - standard view. Even though the rumor is that they will be changing room categories soon (adding pool/marina views for more money), they haven’t yet done it yet, so I still chose a room in Fiji overlooking the marina, which is still standard view at this point. That should be okay still right?
Also, I did a phone request using the exact wording from this request, will that be okay or would you suggest getting rid of my phone request altogether? I don’t plan to make any requests during online check in.

Gosh also, as I read more on here - what text is everyone adding? I just chose the view I wanted from the room views on the site and it auto-populated, then in the comment section I typed my second choice, along with a word of thanks. Will that be confusing? Should I remove my comment?

Thanks for this service, even if we don’t get our request I find this super helpful! The whole site is really helpful.

Andrea