Itinerary Help! One day park hopping - DCA Start

Sounds like a fun day! It is so hard to do DLR in just one day - you accomplished an amazing amount despite some setbacks! Hopefully you can make it back someday and do Disneyland Park properly - it really is a different experience being there in the morning / evening vs. afternoon.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for reporting back on your day! I’m so happy you were able to love it, despite the challenges in DL. DL is definitely a hard park to do midday. But I’m amazed and impressed at the amount of headliners you were able to accomplish. Whie I was also super bummed that you missed Pirates and that Indy was acting up for you, I was super impressed at all you were able to do, Splash, Haunted Mansion (one of my faves with the Nightmare overlay), Matterhorn, Space, the new Snow White, Rise, AND castle pictures. For midday that’s an impressive lineup of accomplishments.

And thanks for the notes on Springhill Suites. That’s one we’ve not yet tried but as our 4 kids get older and we invariably need more than two queens and a sofa bed it’s one to keep in mind for the space.

3 Likes

What is BG and DAS stand for?

BG is Boarding Group and DAS is Disability Access Service

2 Likes