Itinerary advice please 21 days in Orlando (14 in WDW) -

Is it mainly FOP that is hard to book at 60, or other prime rides as well? How doable is FOP with no FP but being prompt on the EMH day?

You will need to be at the park at least an hour before opening.

1 Like

My experience was that once the 60 day window opened for my one night stay, it rolled on each day thereafter.

I made two attempts at FOP at 60 days (on two different days). Both failed.

Was Sea World an option. Not the same WDW or US but some great big time coasters and fun shows. I know Universal offers transpirtaions

Are you planning to go to Kennedy Space Centre? It’s ana amazing place if you have even the slightest interest in space travel, with plenty to do.

Their website has a feature where you can select the things you’d like to do and it’ll tell you how long it would take. And vice versa, you can say how long your visit will be and it will suggest what you should do.

2 Likes

This gave me a good chuckle! :smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

The joy of auto correct lol!

2 Likes

As for question #11: With 4 days in Universal Studios and with access to the Universal Express Pass (because you’re onsite), you don’t really need a plan. The longest we’ve waited with the Express Pass was 25 minutes (at Kong and at both HP’s rides) and we waited 15 minutes or less on all the other attractions.

So my only tip would be: Get early to Diagon Alley on one day (and Hogsmeade on another day) to spend some time there while the area is not too crowded. Most of the people will go to the rides (Gringotts and/or Forbidden) before exploring the area, but with 4 days and Express Passes, you can go the other way around (explore and then ride).

1 Like

Dbtlancs. Thanks. I’kk keep the option in second week to just cancel a 3rd day visit to a park and replace with villa relaxation if fatigue sets in. I will check out Garden Grill.
OBNurseNH. Thanks for your extensive recommendations and information – most appreciated. As stated above, EMH at AK on13/8 is the plan (just my omission on the list above). I will check out Chef Mickey and 1900 Park Fare as character dinner possibilities. Wy do you say that HS is a “one day park” even with TSL? You may be right, so the 3rd day (20/8) I’m putting down as a possible rest day.
Gamusicman, Profmatt, PrincipalTinker, thanks for the advice on booking FP+
Djocks, no we aren’t planning to do SeaWorld. 1 days WDW, 4 days US, 1 day KSC and 1 days something else – probably an air boat ride.
Nickysyme, yes 1 day KSC
OncleBoum, tanks. US sounds much more accessible to us with the Express Pass. Thanks for the recommend for Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

I just feel like there isn’t a lot to do there right now, and what is there can easily be done in a day. That’s all. But in the interest of transparency, it’s never been my most favorite park. I’d be happy to see BATB, Frozen, RnRC, ToT, and TSMM and head out.

1 Like