"It is Tuesday "

A BSoM Fans Facebook group exists if you are of that mind.

1 Like

Are you andy of the list of loopholes???

1 Like

Depends on whoā€™s asking. :wink:

2 Likes

Got it.

The Secret Passphrase is: The List Is Super Great

3 Likes

What is this? Sounds interesting. Where do I cut and paste the link to?

See the link from @galuchies_463555. Even though it is goneā€¦(sigh) it is worth going back and listening to all the episodes, just for the entertainment value alone!

Yes. Easily one of top 2 podcasts of all time. I am wired to try to find all the loopholes and it was entertaining to boot.

1 Like

It was great to hear BSoM again! Maybe they will feel the bug and give us a quarterly podcast? 4 a year?

3 Likes

@jeremy1002 Iā€™d be ok with once a year if that isnā€™t too much to ask. Miss you guys.

1 Like

Thanks Rob, and sorry for kicking the crap out of your soul again. :grin:

Catching up on this thread is putting me to bed with a smile on my face, thanks folks. It would be nice if we had the time and inner fortitude to do the show, but regrettably we donā€™t and it ainā€™t close. It was a major upset that we did this one, but Iā€™m glad we did to reconnect with a lot of people. Sorry for the tease!

7 Likes

Thanks BsoM for making my day! I was laughing out loud at the intro and my kids were looking at me strangely (even more than usual :wink:) It just brought a lot of comfort in a time when we can all use some

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never been much of a podcast listener but listened for the first time and really enjoyed the podcast! LOL at the intro as well. Went ahead and listened to the ā€œlast episodeā€ next and what a poignant feeling to hear them speculate as to what WDW would be like in May 2020. Who would have thought. Now I join those missing a podcast I had never previously heard of!

4 Likes

Go back and listen. Truly I was never really into actually trying 99% of the strategies they discuss but it is so well done and entertaining I loved it. And I found the discussion of the strategies fascinating. I only learned of it closer to the end so when I listened to most of the episodes they were technically outdated in terms of Disney info but didnā€™t matter to me one bit. Such an enjoyable podcast.

4 Likes

@jeremy1002 Major upsets are good from time to time! :smile:

Updates from time to time can be just as rewarding for usā€¦ and cathartic for you! Take your time, think about it for a few months! :wink:

2 Likes

Can you imagine the next episode: hacks to get into the park before the start of your 2 hour window; hacks on how to stay beyond your 2 hour window; how to present as an off site guest while staying off site (in order to get into the park); bump and run for Disney Springs restaurants (part 2- how to walk to SSR part 3-where to find discounted DVC clothing)

6 Likes

This is perfect. Thank you

1 Like