3 Likes

I just saw this after I started a thread. Sorry, trying to delete mine now

1 Like

No worries, like minds

1 Like

Thanks, I’m so excited!

Thank you @jeremy1002 !!

4 Likes

Listened to it this morning and it brought me so much happiness!!

4 Likes

Thanks for listening, everyone. Be well. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Was just what I needed this morning, thanks so much.

1 Like

The opener had me in stitches :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Me too!!!

1 Like

Thanks so much! So good to hear from you guys!

2 Likes

Day made! Thank you!

2 Likes

What a wonderful treat for a dreary day and time. I think the only thing that I am critical of is that this well executed podcast episode ripped open the near healed wound in my soul since the podcast shutdown and the tone of the episode was that it was a one time thing, not a restarting of one of the best Disney podcasts out there. My question is how do we get Ryan and Jeremy to keep this podcast alive on a more regular basis. This is one of the few podcasts I would support via patreon, etc.

2 Likes

I think the biggest problem is that I don’t think they miss doing the podcast. I’m not sure it was a “support” issue, I think it was a “this sucks a lot of my life away” issue.

But, it would be nice to have the occasional one-off episodes. I just love this show!

2 Likes

Yup.

They like the end product but not all it takes to make that happen given they have actual real lives to attend to. I get that. I can’t even keep a website going with my full time regular life. I do not fault them in the least

But I might miss them more now because of that little taste we just had

3 Likes

I agree… and the intro “Bob Iger Stunt Spectacular” made me actually laugh out loud

Didn’t it though?!

(your quote keeps changing before my eyes LOL)

Yeah, I have forgotten how to type… its my first day with my fingers…

2 Likes

Oh! Congratulations! I think you’ll find you quite like them!

3 Likes