Is three too many?

Is he shirtless? Because don’t you dare.

1 Like

I dare.

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I can’t stop laughing now!!!

1 Like

That is priceless!

1 Like

As someone who is also obsessed with MNSSHP and all things Halloween I am not going to talk you out of it. It really makes me unhappy that we live so far away and my kids don’t have any school breaks during the Halloween season. I’ve thought about going by myself but think there would be mutiny in the house when I get back…

2 Likes

Absolutely not!

2 Likes

I think it’s about time you had a different Disney experience. I mean, really, you’ve done Christmas. You’ve done summer. You need a Halloween to change things up and get a different perspective on everything. Not saying the Christmas and summer should be tossed aside. Just that adding to your experience is a good thing.

:smiley:

4 Likes

Or book one MNSSP and one MVMCP there is a window when your trip could include both!

3 Likes

I often have 3 countdowns going.

1 Like

Go for it. I loved seeing the headless horseman. I saw him at both parades.

1 Like

Well now they have the mnsshp pass where you can do as many as you want except for Halloween night. not enabling here

Why not? Right now I have October, January, March and May booked. :grin:

1 Like

Go for it! I just did my hotel deposits for my next bunch of trips: November (Food/Wine and Xmas party), February (Festival of Arts), May (just cause it’s nice weather and not too crowded) and I will book trip #4 soon for 4th of July (starting a new job next week and have to scope out the holiday situation before doing too many long weekend trips).

And I will probably also do an October Date for MNSSHP because the parade is the best. The dates will likely change (as I’m always re-considering…but you wouldn’t know about changing plans)…but the sooner you book things, the cheaper it is.

I had 5 at the beginning of this year (May, 2 in August, 1 in October, and 1 in December). Down to two now.

1 Like

Damn.

Those great prices are gone. Already. I should have booked. Why didn’t you all tell me to book?

Now my choice is Pop (pool view) or CSR (standard, but with $100 gift card) — both exactly the same price, so CSR actually cheaper (because of gift card) but no Skyliner.

No UK availability at ASMo. At all. Don’t want to risk other All Stars as they might not be refurbished by October 2020.

Pop has the same refurb that Movies has gotten and has the death bucket access.

CSR was on my never-again list after a stay about 20 years ago (long story), but I have to admit the refurb looks amazing and the restaurants there look great too.

Have stayed at Pop and CSR. Both great. CSR obviously bigger rooms and nicer resort. But no Skyliner.

I went for CSR.

2 Likes

I would have too.

I am at Pop when the death buckets start at the end of the month and have exactly zero plans to get in them. Those are a hard pass for me.

2 Likes

Good pick— I’m noticing my rooms for the spring are quickly disappearing! Need to book!