Is three too many?

I currently have two countdowns — one for this December and one for June next year.

But I’ve just had a thought. Why not book a trip for late October next year. I’ve recently become obsessed with going to MNSSHP — I love me those projections and new fireworks. And the only time I’ve been before it was a washout — I want to see the new improved parade, and the Headless Horseman, which I missed because of rain.

Would it be wrong to have three countdowns?

(PS Six nights at Pop, park tickets and DDP for $1,900. If it helps.)

9 Likes

if you can, why not? (mind you, this is coming from someone without a planned trip who would love to have one to look forward to.)

2 Likes

18 Likes

That meme seems oddly specific.

8 Likes

It was made for you

9 Likes

I had an inkling.

1 Like

I know we are a bunch of enablers but I think you should. You want to do this and you should do what makes you happy. This will make you happy. Life is short- enjoy!

8 Likes

Get thee behind me, Satan.

8 Likes

I agree with this!!

But it can rain in October too and no Headless… Would just be an excuse for another trip! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s how we push you to do more trips. Duh!

2 Likes

Obviously I want to book it right now because I’m impetuous and have no impulse-control.

But then I’m locking myself into specific dates and that may not be smart when it comes to booking the flights, which I won’t be able to do till the end of November.

But will these great prices be around later in the year?

2 Likes

I’ve already thought of that. I book two MNSSHPs.

7 Likes

I’ve got three countdowns right now :joy: Went for a week in July with a friend, got an AP as family trip planned for end of January 2020. Since AP prices went up, decided to go again in May 2020. Then a couple weeks ago, decided why not do 5 days in September. So, I go in three weeks, Jan 2020 & May 2020. (All trips will be off-site utilizing time share).

1 Like

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building • is there anything else you’d like to do? see? (Have you been to DLP?)

If not - go for it since you can!!

Yes — a few times. But not for a decade. But, you know, MNSSHP. And four parks. And UOR. And Florida.

6 Likes

My accountant does not share that view.

2 Likes

I find I can skip WDW for years at a time. BUT that’s beside there so many other things I want to do. If that’s the only place that = vacation … may as well go.

Is Headless the same as Faceless? (@heidelj)

He stole a face…,.but it is stunning…

3 Likes

You lost me there

Oh wait, is this about the horseman? I’ve got a horseman picture you would love!

2 Likes