Is there such a thing as too many trips to Orlando? — Planning update

I’ll take that too!

1 Like

OMG I do believe a photo like this does, in fact, exist!!!

1 Like

MUST DO!

So, very Parisian.

1 Like

Sounds like planning for the June trip is in full swing! It will be here before we know it.

3 Likes

I wish your trip was in July when the rest of us are there!

3 Likes

I went to CM for the first time in February and thought it was great. I will maybe go again in December with my Disney newbies.

But my CR breakfast choice this trip will be S71 because I’ve never been and would like to try it.

2 Likes

I enjoyed breakfast at CP in MK a couple of times but that’s yet another offering that’s still not back yet.

1 Like

I’ve been worried about the enormous gap in my holiday planner between June and December.

So I just booked a trip to DLP in September.

Much better.

11 Likes

You’re quite insane you know - in a good way.

6 Likes

Is Garden Grill in Epcot back? It has your list as well as my favorite cinnamon roll. We love their breakfast so much we recreated it for my DD’s birthday.

It’s yet another example of something that is still not back. Well, the breakfast. It would definitely be on my list.

Why not July 21st - 26th, at the least?!?!?

4 Likes

You want to spread things out. My DLP trip is nicely sandwiched between my two WDW trips.

2 Likes

You don’t butter your sandwiches? :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

But I want you to be there for the meet-up!

3 Likes

WE NEED TO GO TO SCI-FI and take the kid when you are here in June. It’s Happening. DONE

5 Likes

Thank you! @sanstitre_has_left_the_building must go!

2 Likes

Our Steakhouse 71 breakfast in January was EXCELLENT. I agree with you about breakfast must-haves, but will swap sausage for bacon. I do think Tonga Toast is yummy, but the one time I had it I could only eat about half before I fell into a food coma.

2 Likes