Is there nobody left LiveTripping?!?!

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

What will we do?!?!

4 Likes

I was just wondering the same thing! Guess I’ll have to be productive and get work done instead of sitting at my computer and living vicariously through my TP friends.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I am on my way back to the deep freeze and won’t be able to high-jack other people’s posts anymore…LOL.

But I do hope to live vicariously through others when back at work! :smile:

2 Likes

I head home tomorrow, but hope to do a trip report, especially since it was my first marathon.

6 Likes

I will be in Disney starting tomorrow. I’ve never done a trip report let alone a live trip report. And I’m guessing that my adventures at the college dance competition world in Disney wouldn’t be appealing to everyone.:joy:

5 Likes

I know!! I feel so spoiled with all the great ones recently!! But I was much more productive today!

2 Likes

It’s so sad!!! :sob::sob::sob: I’m there in 3 weeks. Maybe I’ll attempt a live report. For you people, of course! :thinking::partying_face:

5 Likes

Any trip report is better than no trip report :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We get there Saturday! I know me though…I can barely check the Lines app while I’m there. I live in the moment! I am amazed and grateful to all who report live (or each evening/next day).

Is the dance competition mostly at Disney Springs?

4 Likes

No the dance competition is at Wide World of Sports.

1 Like

Oh, that’s great. DS is probably more for choruses and things like that.

How long will you be there? Meet up if possible?

1 Like

Would love to meet up. I leave on the 23rd.

I was not planning on a live trip report for my end of January solo trip. I might try my hand at it in the fall though. However, I don’t know that I’m opposed to someone shadowing me and providing a live report that way. On your own dime though, I can’t afford to pay for anyone.

1 Like