Is there a reservation finder for Disneyland?

I think the answer is no but the post I found was from 2.5 years ago so wanted to be sure ithe answer is still the same.

Anyone have tips for getting a reservation at Blue Bayou? And what are your other favorite places to eat? Will be with DH and DD7 and DD4.

I don’t actually know if there is a reservation finder, but how far in advance are you hoping to book? You are much more likely to be able to find availability for an ADR at DLR than at WDW, even right up to your trip and day of.

That said, I would recommend making an ADR for Blue Bayou right at the 60 day mark (when reservations open up), just in case. Ditto for Oga’s Cantina (keep checking even if they aren’t doing 60 days yet because they may open it up to 60 days at any time), Lamplight Lounge, and Carthay Circle. If you can’t get one, keep checking back.

1 Like

Thank you! We are actually going this weekend so I’m probably hoping for someone to cancel prior to the deadline! I will definitely check on the others you suggested, too!

2 Likes

Are you staying on-site? If you are there are a select number of reservations held back for on-site guests who weren’t planning on reservations when they opened up at 60 days. So if any of those are still available, worth calling the dining line to check.

If you’re not on-site, all of the above reservations that don’t get booked by on-site guests by the day before are released to the pool for anyone to grab. Also, many people who are changing plans will cancel the day before as well so I would check the day & night before & even again once more in the morning.

Our favorite on-site table service is Carnation Cafe for the great value, delicious burgers/American-comfort food/shakes. Blue Bayou is definitely worth seeing once (but I do find it slightly overrated as it’s so expensive for what you get). As for the rest, we like a lot of the counter-service/quick-service & snacks at DL so don’t often to more than 1 table service meal per 3 day trip.

3 Likes

I agree with this. The ambiance cannot be beat. But the food? Slightly disappointing though certainly good.

We usually do mostly counter service as well, but I enjoyed River Belle Terrace last time we were there, and hear good things about Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle.

1 Like

I agree. I’m glad we did it once, but I’m not anxious to do it again.

2 Likes

This exactly! Food was okay, but the ambiance amazing.

3 Likes