Is there a limit on which alcoholic beverages you can get with the DDP?

That’s weird about glow cubes and QS. I was able to get glow cubes at a TS. It all seems so random.

1 Like

First timer on the DDP - hoping someone can advise…
I’m happy with a decent beer (and great to see that a lot of places are serving something more interesting than Bud Light :wink:) whereas my missus prefers a glass of bubbly or maybe a cocktail.We’d both tend to have more than one drink with dinner. It would obviously work out better for us if the DDP drinks could be the wine/cocktails and we paid the beers out of pocket. Anyone know how this works in practice? Does the server automatically credit the two most expensive (or cheapest!) drinks as your DDP entitlement, or do you have to specify? :beers:

2 Likes

I don’t know but it’s a good question. I hope somebody knows.

3 Likes

Last month at most table service restaurants we could order any drink up to $15. I would just tell them you want the two more expensive drinks under the plan and you will pay for the beers. Although it is Disney- some beers may cost over $13.

3 Likes

Thanks - @PrincipalTinker - I know, its ridiculous, but to be expected I guess! In most cases the beer will be at least slightly cheaper than the cocktails I hope :astonished:

1 Like

Any drink in a souvenir cup/mug is excluded, alcoholic or not. No fun for you on the DPP. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not sure but around $15 sounds right. I think I read somewhere that the real champagne at CRT which is $16 isn’t included but everything else is.

:grinning:haha, well in that case I’d be paying for the cocktails any way :roll_eyes:

Seems like it might be random. Most should be included but ask first.

The “up to $15” was a direct quote at one restaurant. Most restaurants said “anything on this section of the menu”.

OK, so taking the CRT example - Mrs M’s 2x Bellinis (@$10) vs my 2x Trois Pistoles (@$9.75) doesn’t make a whole lot of difference. But at California Grill the 2x Verve Clicquot (from reading elsewhere, is included) (@$22) vs 2x Hoppageddon (@$9) could mean a difference of paying $18 or $44 out of pocket. I guess the thing to do is ask the server - it won’t affect our choices, just nice to know we’re getting the best from the DDP. Thanks all for your input,

1 Like