Is there a clean, under $150/night hotel Liners recommend?

In February, I am travelling to the World and staying on site for 4 nights/5 days. Then I head to Daytona to visit family for another 4 days and then fly home on a Monday morning. I’m thinking of coming back to Orlando Sunday afternoon/evening so that I don’t have to sweat traffic into Orlando in the wee hours of Monday. (actually, I will upgrade to AP on the first part of the trip and it’s already burning a hole in my pocket, can I squeeze in one more park trip on this visit?) The values all appear sold out for this one night (Feb 17-18 if that matters).

The Fairfield Inn At Seaworld is only $102/night right now for Feb17-18!

We didn’t stay at that specific hotel, but we stayed at the Renaissance at Seaworld which is on the other side of Seaworld. That general area is only like 10 minutes from Disney. I’ve stayed at other Fairfields and Springhill suites before, and they’re all Marriott-owned, so any of those picks should be pretty decent.

1 Like

thanks for the tip! I hadn’t searched that area, glad to see lots of options up that way, and not any further really from there I had been searching (down I Drive close to DS)

1 Like

I’m assuming you’ll have a car and if you have an AP, then you’ll get free parking anyway. So, in some ways I’d almost prefer the area around Sea World, cuz you can come up I4 to Epcot Ctr Drive and avoid the congested area around DS altogehter.

I recommend the Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas (on Vistana Centre Drive - there are 3 Sheratons in the Lake Buena Vista area and the names are all similar so check the addresses before booking.) They have condo style villas (1 and 2 bedrooms). I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa last year and paid around $200 per night, but you can get a 1 bedroom villa for around $150 I believe. I’ve pasted some info from another post I wrote below.

Why not stay at one of the hotels near the airport? Actually, if it were me, I’d stay at the Hyatt for convenience, but there are a bunch of nearby hotels, as well.