Is the reservation calendar on the WDW website off or am I losing it?

I’m getting ready to book my ADR’s as my 180 day window is supposed to open in a few short hours (for a 10/23/19 arrival date), but it looks like (according to the WDW site) that you can currently only book through 10/21/19…meaning that ADR’s will open up for 10/22/19 arrivals??? Am I missing something???

I checked your maths, and it looks right to me, so I checked my MDE and I can already book for 22nd. Seems like the problem is at your end. Have you tried both the app and the website and both are only open to 21st?

If it was not 6am EDT when you were trying, it would not open beyond the actual 180 day mark.

If it was, try using an incognito window.

She’s saying it wasn’t open to 179 days for her either.

1 Like

Math is hard.

2 Likes

Sure is.

1 Like

did you get it straight, I hope?

@missoverexcited it was a very strange thing. On both my app and desktop versions it was only blue through the 21st. The 22nd and my needed dates of Oct. 23rd-Nov. 2nd were still “grayed” out. So this morning I logged out of everything in both versions and logged back in. Then the dates on the app became blue but not yet reserveable as the 6 AM EDT time hadn’t yet approached. The desktop, however, was still gray until I did a screen refresh at which point the 22nd became blue. By go time all was normal and I was able to get all of my desired events except Mama Melrose’s Fantasmic Dining which didn’t look too even have ANY time slots available at any point during the entire day (as if it wasn’t an option yet). Who knows what the deal was technically speaking… I’m just relieved I was able get it all done!! Thanks also @lizzieanne771 and bethro23!

2 Likes

I’m glad it worked out for you! It’s not unusual for Fantasmic packages not to be bookable until quite a while after the 180 day mark so just keep checking back.

Well that’s the peculiar part. It looks like Mama Melrose’s is not even bookable whereas Brown Derby and Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine were bookable. Mama Melrose’s was (again) grayed out after 10/23 onward. Weird?!?!?!

1 Like

…evidently, the universe has decided I’m not supposed to eat at Mama Melrose’s and am supposed to spend more money, :rofl:! My daughter’s birthday is on Halloween, so I went with the Halloween Dine and will continue checking back or trying to get a res for Fantasmic via the TPRF.

2 Likes

Very weird. I didn’t think the reservation finder searched for dining packages but I may be wrong.

You’re probably right…I didn’t even think of that, but it absolutely makes sense!

Well it’s worth a try, and if not you can always look a couple of times a day yourself.

1 Like

Lol, my Disney OCD self is definitely planning on it! :wink:

1 Like

My DH and I both had that happen while making reservations on my 180 day! Booked a few, then all of the sudden it would go gray. When I switched to a different computer, it was available. Something with the cookies or something, so we logged out, logged back in, then it would work. I think one time I had to clear my history. I have lots of trouble with my MDE account, so I often have to clear history to get out the cobwebs or something!

1 Like

adr day is Monday, i will be clearing history and cookies this weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes