Is SDD FP even possible?

just curious… anyone ever got FP for SDD in HS? it seems impossible :slight_smile: I tried 63 days out and nothing is available.
For those who got it, any tips?

I got one on my 60+5 day a little after noon, then I kept trying to modify and ended up with 11:15 - I think about 2 weeks later. I kept checking multiple times a day, pretty much every day.
However, I am going the first week in Sept, which is a CL 1 day at HS & for a 1 person FPP so I know that made it easier.

At 60+14 the earliest I could get for our party of 5 was 9:40am. I couldn’t believe that the 9:00 times were gone on the first day…

I managed to get 8 fast passes for SDD at around the 35 day mark… I was modifying my TSM fast passes obsessively for weeks and then the option for SDD was just there! Granted they are for 8-9 pm, but I’ll take anything I can get :)…

Edit to add: we are going on a CL 3-4 in mid September…

I got 2 SDD FPP for 2:10 at 60+4. Those were the earliest.

I got mine late in the afternoon on 60+5… It was the first FP+ I looked for.

I got 60+3 and 60+5 without much difficulty for July. Now it’s possible there’s more interest now as SDD has gotten relatively good reviews and folks have figured out there’s less of a need for TSM FP+ now than previously? Just a SWAG if FP+ are indeed getting tougher to find for SDD…

I got 4 FPPs for SDD at the 38 day mark. I just kept checking and they suddenly appeared.

1 Like