Is it possible to fall out of love?

I didn’t find DLP magical…7 years ago. I just find that park not the same as the US parks. I have my last trip coming up in two weeks to WDW. I say last - because my AP expires. With coronavirus cases going off the charts in the US, I don’t know that I’ll renew. On the fence.

I’m normally a world traveller, so the uncertainty of when we can go places again is frustrating. So, then I’m like maybe I’ll renew so I can go somewhere until things start improving… I have until Christmas Day to decide. I’m not a staycationer, and the thought of travelling locally holds no appeal.

2 Likes

I see where you’re coming from. I think it might partly be a defense mechanism, subconscious maybe, of you protecting yourself from the disappointment. I love WDW but have no desire to go back there right now. For us it’s a major endeavor to get there (like you, but you are much further away). If it were nearby that would be different. But I haven’t even ventured to our local six flags and we have season passes. The #s in our area have been too high for comfort. Hoping once we get past this winter things will improve. It’s good to see you writing on the forum. You are a great writer and have a different perspective than many.

3 Likes